Nowadays, we are likely to encounter a variety of challenges during our infrastructure projects, ranging from poor-quality ground, organic content in the soil, cost and time pressures during execution or the limited durability of conventional methods.
NovoCrete® provides a reliable and permanent solution to your problems during and after the construction phase.
- Ground (often poor or with too low a load-bearing capacity)
- Time pressure (the works need to be finished before they have even begun)
- Cost pressure (strong competition, little scope to make a profit)
- Resources (far away or difficult and expensive to procure, should be conserved)
- Expertise (alternative solutions are in demand)
- Traffic complications (transport of material to and from the site, congestion, diversions, road closures, etc.)
- Flooding (destroys conventional road foundation)
- Subgrade (entails unforeseeable complications)
- Landfill space (should be saved or is unavailable)
- Sustainability (with conventional methods, rehabilitation or maintenance measures are needed soon after construction is complete)
Ground (often poor or with too low a load-bearing capacity, leading to damage)